Friday, September 4, 2026

Ctrl Alt WoW AprilPvd Episode 878 - All I Want To Do Is Play Palworld



AprilPvd shares her retirement experience. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you manage life in retirement. Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu

Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu

AprilPvd in VR:

No Man’s Sky

Cocktail emoji from Sean

Palworld 1.0


Wednesday




Wednesday I got a bug in my bonnet. They say well first let me explain something. There are multiple levels to leveling in Powell world the first level, of course is getting your character up and your character get strong and every time you hit a level you get points that you can use to enhance your your stat. I’m just have to pick one of course then is leveling up your pals, which is a whole different thing if you get a pile in an area where it’s in your 30s it’s gonna start out in your 30s if you hatch an egg from a pal, it’s going to start out at level one but once you put it in your group, the leveling is crazy but as your level you also get access to technology and I April Pvd was 47 on Wednesday and I was looking through the technology that she has access to in her coming levels and there was something called Item Retrieval Machine - A device that lets you freely access items from all chests in the base.

Pal Metal Ingot 100

Paldium Fragment 30

Bio Battery 4


And it was learnable at level 49. I became obsessed with this item because if it meant that I could get stuff out of chess without having to run to each chess that I have it would be great. Of course the meal solution is that I need to do a better organization of my chest system, but you know you’re getting in the game you wanna do things and then you want to get going and so you just throw down chest here and there I mean, I have chess all over my base and so the idea of having one place I could go to Look was just wonderful so I went crazy doing how to do two things the first thing was I had to get to level 49 so I went out and went exploring. I would capturing pets if you capture five of the same pals you get an added bonus. I went into dungeons and not that, but I had to come back and make sure my pals were making the materials that I needed and by the end of the day I turned 49 and I had the materials and I made the item retrieval thing and it was great and I felt really good about that. It’s a small thing but it’s something you know there’s little things you can look out for and try to do and have fun I also got my base up to level 20 and I felt really good at the end of the day. I got a lot of stuff done and I just I’m having fun and that’s the whole reason for playing the game.



Thursday 



Went salvaging on a Surfent and fishing pole! Explored several areas 




Friday 



Well, there is a reason why I originally named the show Ctrl Alt WoW and why it is still called Ctrl Alt WoW April Pvd because I have a fascination with making alt now on my Steam account. I have four and Powell is one of those games that you can play with family with people in your group so even though I only have two copies ain’t any of my four characters or accounts can play the game well I have a I have four and I hadn’t been playing with them. I’ve only been playing with Apple Pvd and a brilliant so I decided to bring in April when I haven’t played in a long time and she was level 10 she was in the guild so that made it easier and I started leveling her up and I got her to the point where she could take down the first tower and I thought it would be fun to go in with my level 51 character and multi box and it worked out really well. I was Millie impressed with how well I did it. I of course you know when a multi boxing I take my character that’s on that I login on the flatscreen on the laptop and I put her over in a corner after releasing one of her pets and then usually Apple Pvd because she’s always my most powerful one is the one in the lead and I know I’ve gotten the automatic weapon that I got for the third tower boss and it just works so well so I was able to very easily take down this Zoe the first tower and April didn’t even get injured. I just went in and and that worked out really nice and it feels kind of cool to be able to take down a boss at my level even if it’s a lower level boss, it just feels kind of neat to be able to go in and just go through it. Of course you know this was really easy cause she was level 51 and I think this is a level 16 boss I’m not mistaken so that was a lot of fun and like I said April’s was over in the corner, but her pets were fighting and April Pvd had her pets doing most of the damage and then I spent the rest of Friday getting April ready for the next tower and I gave her a night wing and one of the things I’m doing is I’m trying to consolidate my technology points and one of the reasons why I did bring in another character is because she will be able to use her technology point when I need them. I saw a couple of YouTube videos where people say they end up running out of technology points right now April Pvd has some things she can make an a brilliant has some things that she can make and I don’t try to make any crossovers between The 2 and my thoughts for April is to power level her with the towers and it’ll be interesting because right now you know I can do it with April Pvd being so OP so it’s kind of fun and it reminds me again of things I was doing in World of Warcraft

Saturday



Because I can’t help myself I’ve been logged in on Saturday with Sebastian and I ran him around and had him do some stuff now thing about bringing somebody else in is that I’m still running my server on my PC and so once they’re in a guild they can do things like make sure that I’m that my all my pals at each base is fed and he could go out and get resources cause I kept running out of those palladium pieces that I need it for everything. I also had him run some dungeons by himself because by the time he got to be 13 he was good and then finally I swapped out and put Sebastian on the flatscreen in April Pvd in VR and we ran the first tower together, I realize that they can still run the tower, even if they haven’t done the precursor quest line so it’s a good way of power leveling in fact I’m thinking about for April and Sebastian just leveling them through the towers and see what happens you know I do the normal thing I put them over in a corner. I do let one of their pets out because they can at least do some damage and distract the boss from hitting the lower pack. I mean the lower character and of course April Pvd does all the work and it works out really well and it’s a lot of fun so that’s what I’ve been doing with Sebastian and I also ran around a little bit with April Pvd to get some more stuff one of the things I’m trying to do is going to that special dungeon and get some more of those hollow bars and it’s where I can find that Dozzy character that will give me the clouds that I need to level up the electricity so it’s this game has so many layers to it and I keep saying that, but it is a lot of fun and I really like running my lower level characters through these events and now that I figured out a way to do it without them dying it’s so much better. I especially enjoy using the assault rifle. In fact the assault rifle is almost overpowered, but it works out well and I just like power level. It’s just one of the best things ever.


Sunday


I ended up playing with Grand Nagus and Big G on our paid server because I know I’ve talked about this before I didn’t wanna bring open the port on my computer and it turned out really well. Big G managed to get in even though I think he was on flatscreen I think he wanted to do VR. we were able to get voice chat to work so that we could talk to each other while we were playing in proximity. I don’t know if you could hear Big G but he was there as well and it was a lot of fun. He later on saying that we handbag him, but we gave him a bunch of stuff. We made a bunch of things and we basically helped him get a good start and it was just a really good fun playing with the other people again it was reminiscent of our World of Warcraft days at one point we even went into a dungeon to play and that was a lot of fun because big G got to level up and I can’t wait till we can do it again.

Monday 



Every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday I do my workout. So this Monday I did do my workout, of course. I’m back to wearing my weighted vest and my wrist weights which I had stopped when I was sick, even though I still did my workouts.

I

n Palworld on Monday, I worked on my third base which I had moved to the island so that I could get some of that oil because I found a place that had four of those oil producing spots, but this meant that I had to build a bigger electrical creating mechanism because it took a lot of electricity and I also upgraded. I’ve been working really hard with the power workshop trying to upgrade all of my different skills. I’ve been focusing on kindling and watering and planting. I also really wanted to update my electricity, but I need something from that fluffy dozy or something and those are hard to find, but I did manage to finally get that one my base up and get the oil thing pumping, and that was very satisfying.

Palworld and Terraria feature an official crossover event highlighted by the Palworld v0.6.0 Tides of Terraria Update and content integrated into Terraria's version 1.4.5

Then I found this dungeon that is apparently a crossover between some game called terraria and it has a lot of musical background that you can’t turn off. I have my music turned off in the game, but there’s all these different little things that you can capture but that one fluffy pet that I need to get those clouds for the electricity they can be found in here so I went back in to try to farm those and I actually got a couple and and then found my way back out and with my machine gun my assault rifle it’s just really quick to go through. I also picked up some more schematics because there’s a I guess the cosmetics from terraria are available in the dungeon so I picked up a lot of cosmetics and it was there was a lot of fun. want to go back to try to get some more of them those things I need for the electricity and yeah it’s a very interesting dungeon and I love the fact that they did this crossover and it’s a level 45 dungeon so it was easy for me to go in with April Pvd.

Tuesday


A couple of things happened on Tuesday. The first one was that I found this video and I put a link in the show note to controllot wound.com on YouTube about how to get Second I hope I’m saying her name right but it’s a really good pet that supposed to be just an all-around great pet or pal and it’s usually attainable in the later games but you can breed one and I became fascinated. The other thing that happened was I found out that Powell world was available on the Mac. It’s not on Steam. It’s a separate application so that means that my four none of my Steam accounts would be able to use it on the Mac, but you might ask yourself what this is what does One have to do with the other well when I’m watching YouTube I’m watching it in my living room room. When I’m trying to do the breeding it’s hard to follow and beyond my gaming computers, which is on the other side of the room so I went ahead and bought power for the Mac and I had to start up yet another account so now I have five accounts and I went ahead and invited this account on my Mac to my guild and I now have a way to do stuff on my bases while I am logged into my MacBook Pro and of course, now that she’s in the guild, she has the abilities to teleport to all of my basis, and so I then spent the next couple of days working out ways of getting the right pals to make this particular pal Sekhmet

https://youtu.be/gF_GUbud79o?is=tzLSNz-nsJJFvU7Z

 

Great job of explaining everything, but I don’t wanna give away the content.


OK, so I was doing pretty good with this one. I went out to the crater and found the huge burning egg and was able to get Blazemut but it was the wrong set for the Relaxurus Lux and I’m just realizing I could’ve just made it the first two again. So I went out to get another egg. But when I went to meet, I made it the wrong like Relaxurus, I was supposed to use LUX so I made it the right one but by then it was almost 930 and it was time for me to go to bed.

Wednesday



Power world I played so much power that I didn’t even have time to record a video. I played way too much power world all day I went. I got obsessed with the eggs and then I got obsessed with. I made a new flame flower. I made some of the schematics from terraria, including the helm and then the breast plate and I was obsessed with making the eggs for to get that one final pal and I just spent so much time running around doing all the different things to get the pat and it was great. I had a blast. I even played so much that I really had to leave some stuff out. Oh I did get one of those universal boxes that I can put my pets in and then any guild member can come up and take them out and that really helped with the breeding and I’ve been enjoying the whole breeding process. It’s really really kind of neat and you know I can’t explain it. It’s a satisfaction of putting 2 pets together and then watching the results. I did have to go back out to try to get another one of those eggs and I managed to do it because I had the wrong sex so it worked out though and it’s I like the flying around and looking for the eggs and then finally finding one it’s very satisfying.

Thursday 

Dazzi cloud



I went back into the terraria dungeon, and I was able to run through it and get enough of the Dazzy cloud DAZZI to make it worthwhile to go through the whole thing and to make it so that I could upgrade my electricity I actually chose the option to upgrade my electricity to be out of the capacity because the next thing I’m gonna have to get is a battery for that that’s another thing. That’s really interesting about this whole game is that everything is linked there’s so many steps when I finally get to one level it opens up all this technology but then the technology needs the stuff that you got on the previous level and there’s a lot of thinking to it and it’s really good. The other thing about the terraria dungeon is that there’s a lot of mushrooms in it and I need mushrooms to upgrade. I think it’s something cooking. I think cooking needs mushrooms to upgrade so it’s very nice that there’s so much so much mushrooms in there and I love the new breast plate that I got from one of the schematics and it has a cape and it looks really nice and yeah.

Sekhmet achieved 



While at base, boosts 's work speed by 20%. Increases efficiency by 30% if is also working at a Workbench, Workshop, or other related facilities. (Does not stack)









AprilPvd

https://www.twitch.tv/ctrlaltwow

https://www.twitch.tv/aprilpvd

https://www.youtube.com/aprilpvd

https://www.youtube.com/ctrlaltwow

No comments:

Post a Comment