AprilPvd shares her retirement experience. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you manage life in retirement. Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu
Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu
AprilPvd in VR:
No Man’s Sky
Sunday
Sean posted 3 🍸
Palworld 1.0
Friday
I mentioned last week made reference to how to make an Anubis as well and I spent all day Saturday mating pals on my Mac while April Pvd went out getting resources with her overpowered new tool.
Saturday
Saturday I went running around getting mats because you know I built my new base in the middle of this island that has lava and stuff on the outside. It’s on the water. It is so beautiful. I just I made the whole bottom base nothing but glass and you can see the world you could just see so many beautiful things and I finally ran around. I had to actually sell some pets so that I can get some electric organs so that I could make the large power generator so that I could start doing stuff and building the machinery that needs electricity so that was that was very satisfying. It’s interesting because you have to make sure you get the boards in the nails and and this piece in that piece so that that was a lot of work and it was very satisfying so at that point on Saturday I had three bases my main base and then I had my resource base out on that island that was basically meant just to get the oil that I’m gonna need and then I have this new base. This is gonna become my new main base and the way I’ve been doing it is all of my a lot of my stuff is at the old base and this means that if I wanna build, I have to make sure that when I go to the new base that I have all the stuff in my inventory now I am using the guilt chest and that works a lot but a lot of other stuff are just all over this base so what I have been doing and it’s so crazy. I will build something on my old base and then destroy it and then when I get back to my new base, I can all this when you destroy something everything goes back into your inventory so then I can go back to my new base and rebuild what I just destroyed and it works so well, so I spent a lot of time doing that.
I worked really hard the rest of the day fixing up my new base transferring stuff over getting resources but I also during the last few days totally decked out April Pvd in the terraria uniform and it is gorgeous. I love the plate and the knife that she got is OP in fact I need to go back and get some more hollow bars so I can make more of those blades cause they are amazing and Saturday was a good day.
Sunday
Played with Grand Nagus and Big G for 5 hours!
Sunday afternoon I got to play with Grand Nagus. We logged into our server and we did a few things around the bases. We did our expedition and then we decided to attempt the second tower together and it went very well.
I got my third battery from Bobo VR. I bought it directly from them and it’s funny cause the way they packaged things when they shipped them to the US makes it look like a package of illegal substances.
Monday
Now that I’ve gotten the hang of fishing, I feel really good that I didn’t give up on it because it was very challenging and awfully frustrating when you couldn’t get the bar to stay in and of course, the things that really helped me was the gloopy gives me a bigger bar and the bait also makes the bar less harder to keep track of so it’s it’s not even about well. It’s about skill and it’s also about learning the tricks. The other thing I did on Monday once I went exploring off of my third base because it’s you know it’s up further up than I’ve ever been and I got closer to where I can find out stuff about the next tower that I have to challenge I have to do but at the same time I found another boss to fight and this one was really hard except that this Blade that I’m using is just amazing it does continuous damage. It’s not so much damage which each one does but you can quickly do damage and I like it because I don’t have to buy or make you know stuff for I don’t have to buy or make arrows or buy bullet and just works on constant use, and I got this bird and at the same time I found the perfect spot for my third my resource base because this base had a bunch of tree. I mean this area had a bunch of trees and it had the oilfield thing that you can put the oil extractor on which is what my other resource base was but this one also has trees and or and it’s close to a lot of other things and it also has the sand seeds that I need to make some other stuff so I found my new next base.
Tuesday
I had to look around my old base figure out what I needed to do and I went to my new base on my what’s gonna become my permanent base and check to make sure everybody was fed and assigned. It’s a it’s a constant thing and it’s good because it really helps focus and give you something that you have to make sure you do one of the things I kinda got stuck on was that when I was breeding pets on my main account I mean my main base I was moving stuff around and this made it so that I forgot to do two things. I forgot to make sure that was food for my pets and I had taken out one of the main gatherers, but one things I did on Tuesday was go towards the point where I needed to further in the quest line to get to the next tower and this was also near my new place, so I was very excited about exploring this area and picking up higher level pet, so I spent some time doing that and I also went to the marketplace where I had to talk to the people sorry from giving out spoilers, but I love this new area and I actually got to 57 on Tuesday, which of course means that it opens up other things that I can buy, I mean make with My I’ll spend my technology points on and then and one of them was an extra
Wednesday
So Wednesday after playing I must’ve played six hours on Tuesday. You know I did four hours with Grand Nagus and on Wednesday. I just went fulltilt. I nearly caught on with the fishing. It’s very stressful, but I figured out how to hold. I have to press my right trigger release it and go back and press harder when it gets to one point and I finally kind of got the rhythm. I am using the globe which is the power that helps me and I’m using the really really good bait but yeah I got I got this time. I got a good Keay that was an alpha so fishing is a great way to get really good pets and I also got a couple of things that I could sell for gold, which was great and then I did the base and I’m so proud of myself. It wasn’t easy. It takes a lot of work. The first thing you gotta do is destroy M. I will put the pets away and then you have to destroy everything and of course this base that I was moving was just a resource space so it basically just had places for the pets to sleep and an electric place and a box for their food they didn’t even I didn’t even have a cooking place. I would just run over several times I’ll make sure that they had a lot of food and of course, since all it was was a couple of pals to create electricity and another pile that does electricity but also will move stuff back-and-forth so it wasn’t wasn’t a complicated Base and I like the place where it is cause it’s got a good fishing spot, but there is a fast travel point almost right there so I can always get back to it now the key thing is that after I destroy everything and I mean everything it’s very it’s scary cause you feel like you might do something wrong but the last thing I do is well that’s the last thing is to destroy the guild storage and then of course the last thing you destroy is the the power box but and then that’s this case I could have I could have just walked to the flight. I don’t think about it. I should’ve done that but you’re also very very heavy because you know everything that you destroyed. I wanna keep on me. I don’t wanna put it in you know, way in the chest, cause I have to build the chest afterwards and I also want the Matt to be with me when I go to the next spot so what I’ve been doing is there something called a Desi clown that will take you to the nearest base that you have left but I should’ve just waddle over it’s to the fight thing cause it wasn’t that far away, but I did that and then I immediately went to the watchtower where the new base was and I set that base up. It was a lot of work in the beginning and this space, even though it’s it’s really in a good spot it’s in an advanced area with a lot of large a lot of higher level pals, but you know it has the trees has a lot of good things and it’s a good jumping off point for me and it has the sand tears which I’m gonna need to make some to make some stuff later on so I just I immediately flew down with my dog with my night wing, even though I’m full, he will still carry me and I found the right spot and I was a little bit worried because it is right near a boss and it’s a boss a level 45 boss that I thought only showed up once a day but it turns out that it shows up once an hour every hour, so I have been battling it every time I show up and as you’ll see, I ended up putting a wall around the whole the whole base because it was getting rated easily and attacked by the higher level pets, but yeah, I move the base and it went well and I feel really good about it of course by Wednesday the announcement was out that No Man’s Sky was up and that was on my mind, but I wanted to get this base moved and I wanted to to do this one thing in power world and it worked really well. I ended up taking down. Let me see if I can get the name really good pet to have a good pal and I found out that it was 24,000 so that’s really nice and I made one I put one in the base so that works out well and I’m using that terrarium knife to fight it here it is it’s called that I actually went traveling and I went to the I’ve been furthering the quest and here it is it is Suzuka Suzuki yeah it’s Millie powerful and so I think I’m just gonna I’m just gonna keep farming it because it’s right outside my base and I put one in my base so and I really just really like the way it looks as well so I am very happy with power. I don’t know how much of No Man’s Sky I’m going to play but like Grand Nagus says No Man’s Sky will be there the thing about No Man’s Sky 2 is that I mean power will be there.
Other
AprilPvd
https://www.twitch.tv/ctrlaltwow
https://www.twitch.tv/aprilpvd
https://www.youtube.com/aprilpvd
https://www.youtube.com/ctrlaltwow
No comments:
Post a Comment