Thursday, December 26, 2013

CAW Winter’s Veil 2013 Special


With Aprillian, Leeta, Pixiegirl and Grand Nagus


Recorded Thursday, December 26, 2013

Great fun was had as Pixiegirl gave away gifts, special guest and in game screenshots



From Juuno

Hello Ctrl Alt Wow darlings!

I'm heading out of the house right now for a lunch with some of Ogre's family, but I wanted to send you a quick message to tell you Merry Christmas, Happy Winter's Veil, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!  I hope everyone got extra presents from Greatfather Winter this year!  

/great big hugs & kisses!!!


Juuno

p.s. I finally dinged 90 on my Ally DK and got Double Agent... hehehee... love you!!

Happy Winter’s Veil from Ctrl Alt WoW and Clan of Darkness


and PixieGirl, We love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment