Saturday, July 16, 2016

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 481 - Is That a Patch in Your Pocket or Are You Just Happy to See Me?

Recording Saturday July 16, 2016 @ 4pm

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 481 - Is that a patch in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Aprillian, Constrax, Vrishna, Rain and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Tedrah. We record every Saturday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sun. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno’s delightful adventures




What We've Been Doing:

Leeta




Aprillian




Vrishna



Rain

Have been busy with work and home stuff (and catching Pokemon…) so I don’t have a lot of stuff to report.  (Other than every toon I sign in to today has a FULL garrison cache…)
My screenshot addon didn’t capture it, but my DK hit 100 today before the show, which gave me Quintessential Quintet!  Got her a level three garrison, too.  :)  I have GoblinBabe leveled to 92 but she is for UberNoobers, and the next highest toon is my warrior Applestroph at 70.  I also have a hunter at 67, a druid at 22, a shaman and a monk at 20, and an iron toon I haven’t touched in forever at level 15.  So tell me, WHAT SHOULD I LEVEL?!
Oh, and Tuesday...Tuesday was Squirt day.  Tuesday was also maintainance day.  SERVERS WERE UNAVAILABLE UNTIL 11!!!!  I only got four pets leveled, and I didn’t even realize it was Pet Battle week!!  :(
Oh, and I really need to start to work on that dual boxing thing.  Maybe a toon on that account to 15 so I can start dragging it through dungeons to powerlevel?

Squirt’s schedule since it was so hard for me to find:
http://www.wowhead.com/guide=3795/squirt-pet-battle-leveling-guide#squirt-schedule

Constraxx

Full garrison resource 10000, time to visit the garrison trading post to buy 1000 True Iron Ore!!
WoWScrnShot_070316_232958.jpg
Also a bunch of Warson Gulch in.  200,000 gold looted achievement on my combat rogue.
Combat rogue going away, time for the Outlaw rogue to come into play, low stealth, big sword and pistol damage, bring it on :D New rotations!


Emails.png

This is the week for requests!
Hail and well met!
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I’d be willing to make a number of things for folks in the guild, and as long as supplies last, that’s still a thing.  However, I’d like to stimulate this so I can clean out some of storage.  I have Leather and Ore stockpiles that are overflowing!  My choices are to make things for folks who’ll use them, make some educated guesses for the Auction House, or just make whatever I can vendor for the most gold.  So, in order to have the greatest impact, I’d like to get folks sending me in-game mails this week to request items.
Check the show notes, these links will get posted there so you can pick and choose!  Remember, you can only have 3 crafted items on your character at any given time.
Leatherworking (Character – Eranth):
Supple Leather Armor Set (purple, ilevel 640):
Wayfaring Mail Armor Set (purple, ilevel 640):
Blacksmithing (Character – Wolfbrother):
Truesteel Plate Armor Set (purples, ilevel 640)
Steelforged Weapons (blues and purples, ilevel 630)
These weapons count against your crafted items total.  Most of them are blue, but they can be upgraded, and they’re all currently in the top 10 or 15 of weapon options when fully upgraded.  I’m not actually a Blacksmith, so I can’t make the necessary items to upgrade these, but I can certainly get you started.
Get your requests in early, since it’ll be first-come, first serve!
“Be well…”
Wolfbrother / Eranth / Wolfheal / GrowlingWolf
AIE / CoD
Earthen Ring


Hello,

Enclosed are my audio submission and blast from the past.  It's from episode 270 and Aprillian, Ashayo, El Jeppy, and Tedra hosting.  Hope you enjoy!

--Kyle


Ctrl Alt WoW - Email submision - Kep (16th July 2016)
Good day Ctrl Alt WoW crew, hope you are all well? Kep here!

Well my mount luck continued when I went into firelands. The first time running it and the Smouldering Egg of Millagazor dropped from Ragnaros!!!! Giving me the Pureblood Fire Hawk!! [screen shots attached]. What an awesome looking mount!
I haven’t done much more apart from trying to get to rank 8 of the Brawlers Guild before it goes away! I am currently rank 6. Ranks 1 to 5 were relatively straight forward - Rank 6 and upwards not so much :O  
Anyway, that’s it from me!

Take care all – I’ll miss you!

Kep
P.S. I got into the Legion Beta, so I might pop on and have a look around?
Bye!
Hawk 2.jpgHawk 1.jpg

Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.

You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com

Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: Saturday 7/9 - Friday, 7/15

Hi everyone - packing up and heading home from the beach today. I had to record this on my phone, so I hope the file format is okay. If not, I'll do a double-update next week!


Stegatamad earned Pandaren Ambassador!
10

60

20

70

30

80

40

85

50

90



100
Tigereyechi
Last week’s 100’s:

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:


Guild Chat App - Discord

Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)


And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.

Chat.png


Shout Outs & Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment